• Vizualizări: Vizualizări 3K

xbucsa

11 Oct 2017
Oradea
xtopmetin.com
Monede Dragon
I chose to put this server FREE
filesBecause I do not use it anymoreWell,
it has a small bug, I do not know exactly where it comes from(in regen.txt if you put "m" instead of "r" mobi appear in the "Otherwise
I did not find anything.And laziness is so great, as I was lazy to install and take pictures, I searched through google-likeWhat
has
implemented in client + server:Honor
system :Special OX systemAge of Zaria
P.S: I just found a lycan picture, I want to say that the server is not with the lycan character.
data for xMachinne logged user
Password I reset it :

The server comes with:- Game & db source (when installing game.tar.gz installs directly and source)+ start.sh
compile quests / source / logs- binary (client source)
Visual Studio 2013.I'll leave you the pictures, and please those who will check it out to make a UP with pictures of the game
smile.png

New.png

Itemshop in game
d6154132a7d1bff8d3ce9ee2ebec39c6.png

Download

it has a small bug, I do not know exactly where it comes from(in regen.txt if you put "m" instead of "r" mobi appear in the "Otherwise
I did not find anything.And laziness is so great, as I was lazy to install and take pictures, I searched through google-likeWhat
has
P.S: I just found a lycan picture, I want to say that the server is not with the lycan character.
Password I reset it :
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
The server comes with:- Game & db source (when installing game.tar.gz installs directly and source)+ start.sh
Visual Studio 2013.I'll leave you the pictures, and please those who will check it out to make a UP with pictures of the game
smile.png

New.png

Itemshop in game

Download ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
gg

has
Password I reset it :
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
smile.png

New.png

Itemshop in game

Download ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***